Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Adopt Savannah and also Get a Free Signed Copy of Tales from a Dog Catcher







My friend Chantel is the animal control officer for the town of Plattekill in New York State. This is an area near New Paltz in the Orange/Ulster County area of New York. Chantel and I met in high school and also worked together at the police department featured in Tales from a Dog Catcher. (Perhaps the sequel will feature a few fun anecdotes about her - I have to see if she'd let me first because they are REALLY funny!). She also may be the owner of the oldest cat in recorded history! I think her cat may be close to 30 years old! Whatever that cat is eating, I'm going to start thinking about eating it too!



This is Savannah, she is a lovely boxer pit mix. She is spayed and ready to go. Savannah is very friendly but needs some extra TLC. She is currently staying in Orange County New York. If you would be interested in giving Savannah a home, you can contact Chantel at The Plattekill Anima shelter. Her number is 845-883-6557, drop me an email and I'll forward it on to her. Also...the person who gives Savannah a forever home will also get a free signed copy of Tales from a Dog Catcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment